Lou Rodges was born and raised in Mississippi. He has been a New Mexico resident since 1994 where he started his career with Intel. After working with Intel for 22 years, Lou ventured out to establish his own business in sales. His passion is to assist small business owners succeed. In his experience, Lou found that most business owners sign up for merchant services without doing research to equip business owners in making the right selection. This is very risky without really understanding how the industry works.
Since there is a lack of knowledge is the industry, Lou dedicates the time to meet with his clients to analyze each credit card statement to make sure that they have the proper equipment and appropriate rates for credit card processing. He explains the difference between the rates that the industry offers and ensures that his clients receive interchange rates discounts when they process credit cards.
When your company signs up with Next Level Processing, you will receive next day funding without any obligation to sign any service contracts. Next Level Processing also offers affordable state of the art equipment available for lease or sale.
Next Level Processing aims to educate business owners in making more informed decisions regarding merchant services. Currently business owners are at the mercy of credit card companies because of their lack of knowledge and understanding of payment processing. The lack of knowledge enables credit card companies to take advantage of customers and lock them into a long term contract.
Next Level Processing is able to offer a more caring and simplistic solution to meet customer needs to include:
- Free statement analysis and consultation
- Next day funding for all accounts
- Wholesale rate of $0.10 per transaction (Online and Mobile Accounts)
- Terminal leasing options available for all Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Discounted rates for terminal purchases
- Reward program for client referrals
- Accessory bundle packages to meet your business needs
Next Level Processing has helped many business owners save money and make informed decisions on selecting the right payment processing system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mobile accounts need a mobile device that’s user friendly and EMV compliant.
- Online account have the options to swipe or key in transactions. If you decide to key in devices you can still occur an additional $.12 for non swiping.
- Store front- Flexibility in affordable lease programs($30-$60), Company takes on ownership if terminal malfunctions. Terminal lease is a 100% tax write off. Free paper and etc… Or you can purchase the hardware but take on all responsibilities if terminal malfunctions.